Registration is now open for the 2019 Onsite Wastewater Mega-Conference, October 13-16 in Loveland Colorado at the Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center
The partners for this conference -- NOWRA
, and CPOW (Colorado Professionals in Onsite Wastewater) -- have assembled an outstanding program:
- An extensive and varied conference education agenda
- More than 50 concurrent sessions across10 education tracks
- An expansive Expo with the industry's leading companies
- 1 1/2-day Troubleshooting Onsite Systems Track
- NAWT's Septage Treatment Workshop (also 1 1/2 days)
- Two outstanding field trips
- Great networking at social events
Why Should You Attend?
Something for Everyone
Whatever your area of professional focus -- service technician, engineer, regulator, installer, pumper, soil scientist, inspector, researcher or system designer -- you are sure to find a wide range of relevant classes, great networking with colleagues from across the country, and lots of new and innovative products and services in the Expo.
Return on Investment
It's all here at the Mega-Conference:
- Strategies to grow/expand your business
- Ideas for improving your operation
- Comparison shop new technologies and equipment in the expo
- Increase your professional skills and knowledge
With scores of educational options, hundreds of professionals from around the country, lots of networking opportunities, and dozens of manufacturers and suppliers, it's almost impossible to leave this conference without a handful of valuable takeaways!
Don't miss this important and valuable conference!
REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 11, 2019 FOR MAXIMUM SAVINGS!